Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in the interviewing process for potential new call center employees and act as the primary point of contact with the recruitment team during the recruiting process.
- Design and deliver self-study and instructor-led curriculum (both from scratch and/or using client provided materials), and help Operations Managers develop their team members through career development path plans, etc.
- Implement various learning methods to keep employees engaged throughout the employee life cycle (onboarding, initial program training, ongoing/refresher training, monitoring/coaching, job shadowing, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills are essential to this position.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Work with the client and program manager to develop various types of training and presentations as needed.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager for client quarterly business reviews as well as other meetings, as needed.
- Review customer activity, anticipating customer needs and assist in the improvement of overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with the development team to build and maintain a database of training materials, acknowledgement forms, etc.
- Be responsible for VCloud’s corporate training catalog and the assignment, registration of all VCloud training offerings.
Special Position Requirements
- Ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrated follow-through, problem solving and communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical/Health Care/Managed care industry contact center experience a plus
- Experience working within a team environment structure to support existing and prospective client needs.
- Demonstrated history of effectively multi-tasking against competing timelines and resources.
- Experienced in documenting process, training and offering strategic consultation
- Effective verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Develop programs and curriculum for the employee of VCloud for orientation and in-job training
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops to the employees and develop appropriate modification if needed
- Collaborate with the VCloud's management to identify training needs and schedule appropriate training sessions for employees
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years Call Center experience