Enterprises need lightning fast, ultra-reliable and completely flexible solutions that scale at a moment’s notice – backed by the resiliency, security, and support of a managed service. Unified communications solutions have evolved to include the many ways we interact every day.
Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) is part of a global industry trend towards cloud services, also known as digital transformation. VCloud offers global, flexible, secure services that are unparalleled.
- VCloud has toll free and local established partnerships with providers throughout the globe to build our network (100+ providers).
- VCloud’s software and artificial intelligence measure voice quality on every route in real time, letting us choose how to route traffic to consistently deliver the highest quality.
- Telephony routes are typically 4 deep in case of issues.
- Our clients can depend on the network for higher quality and reliability than a single provider network can deliver.
- We manage all the complexities of provider relationships: performance across quality, service, and features. VCloud is your end to end global provider manager.
Learn What We Can Do for You
Get in touch with one of our knowledgeable IVR experts.
Global Security and Regulation
- Business is regulated differently around the world, which means we’re constantly tracking changes in existing regulations as well as the development of new regulations that affect our products and services.
- Before entering a country, we conduct a thorough regulatory and legal scan that reviews provider viability and number marketability based on relevant laws along with a market scan that includes a review of available providers and routes to ensure we choose the most relevant provider for that market.
- Our security framework is based on the ISO 27001 Information Security Standard and includes programs covering:
- Policies and Procedures, Asset Management, Access Management, Cryptography, Physical Security, Operations Security, Communications Security, Business Continuity Security, People Security, Product Security, Cloud and Network Infrastructure Security, Security Compliance, Third-Party Security, Vulnerability Management, as well as Security Monitoring and Incident Response.
- We are also GDPR compliant ensuring the protection of all our customer’s personal data, plus SOC 2 adhere to EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Global connections are supported by our “follow-the-sun” in-region operations teams for hands-on troubleshooting and ongoing local support.
- We use complementary internal and external fraud systems that can detect voice traffic fraud in real time. We also closely monitor for anomalies in account activity, account pre-signup, and payment activity.
|USA & Canada:||+1 877 845 1331|
|Australia:||+61 2 8607 8595|
|Bahrain:||+973 1619 8020|
|Mexico:||+52 55 4631 3655|
|New Zealand:||+64 9 887 3440|
|South Africa:||+27 87 550 2727|
|United Kingdom:||+44 2033 2256 62|
Have questions? Request information on our services.