Production Account Manager
Global Director of Contact Center Operations
The Producer will be a critical matrix team partner seeking to create a versatile role for execution across digital and print materials/tactics for a book of work (Commercial or Medical) or a particular therapeutic area or franchise. The Producer Role is responsible for driving recommendations on how best to execute, gathering estimates on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans. The producer ensures tactical plans aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content approval and tactical activity
Role and Responsibilities
- The producer will be responsible for the implementation of projects, campaigns and/or tactics.
- The Producer should have a marketing and / or medical communications background with global understanding of the digital and print industries, available services and trends, new or emerging technologies and how to deliver against the assigned book of work.
- The Producer will drive collaboration with BMS business partners, matrix teams and external agency partners to ensure high-quality deliverables aligned to approved engagement and channel plans.
- Work with internal customers and digital agencies to develop plans and timing optimize engagement plans and customer engagement.
- CPG (consumer packaged goods) experience would be nice- not mandatory
- Will not doing any of coding, just needs to understand it
- Need experience managing larger scale capability projects leveraging technology - Jira/ agile - heavy in agile - Mostly Sitecore - helpful to have other CMS experience
- They are building their website on CMS
- Principal Accountabilities
- Engage Business Partner / Business / Digital Agency in the clarification of business requirements and ensure completeness of requirements specification Facilitate prioritization of digital marketing projects and Information Technology decisions.
- Prepare business requirement documentation as required.
- Accountable to ensure 1st level operational support on functional and technical queries are responded to with appropriate urgency by themselves or the digital production team Prepare project communication documents such as meeting minutes, status reporting etc. and share with production and business teams. Conduct agency digital production orientation.
- Engage with all development teams (Digital Agency, outsourced partners and internal members) on compliance to development standards and vulnerability remediation for site delivery.
- Manage and maintain the digital tools roadmaps and capabilities for associated brands. Measure and improve the performance of all parties in the delivery of digital productions (e. g. Cost, schedules, quality, standards and ongoing operations) Accountable for assigned vendor integration processes and execution. Accountable for client support and may include tactical engagement and budget management / planning.
- Measure and recommend improvement opportunities on brand site performance vs KPI.
- A college degree and 7+ years of business experience or an advanced degree in a relevant area 10-16 years’ experience designing, developing, maintaining or managing complex digital applications Demonstrated experience creating and delivering marketing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and success managing projects and functional teams. Demonstrated experience in absorbing complex digital information and communicating effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of best practice project management methodologies.
- Facilitating cross-functional team meetings. Developing relationships with internal Customers and Service Providers. Demonstrated experience in end-to-end web and mobile technologies.
- Demonstrated experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization. Excellent communication capability; written, verbal. Able to identify, address or escalate potential dependencies and issues. Effectively manages ambiguity, change and conflict.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Campaign marketing
- 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization
- 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience
- 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal)
- Familiarity with Agile Principles
- Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making
- Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed
- Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, teaches others
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management