- Consistent Experience: Provide one-stop shopping and customer care across any combination of voice, SMS, mobile, web and social channels, allowing customers to seamlessly move from an email regarding an online order to live agent assistance when a change to the order is necessary
- Proactive Customer Care: Prepare for the Black Friday shopping spree by alerting customers to store opening times and special savings through social media sites and mobile applications
- Mobile Self-Service: Provide special promotions or coupons for mobile users that can be scanned in-store for even more savings
Intelligent Routing: Make sure incoming service inquiries are handled by the best resource available based on type of customer (for example, customers who have a store credit card vs. those that don’t)
- Social Engagement: Get your customers excited about new products by posting pictures, holding social media contests, and providing links to your weekly circular
- Security: Keep product ordering information private through the use of secure websites and mobile apps
- Workforce Management: Make the best use of staff resources across the organization by directing service request inquiries to various departments depending on the purpose of the call (placing a new order, checking on a current order, asking a product question, etc.)
- Seamless Data Access: Personalize the customer experience by informing every interaction with data from enterprise databases and systems by segmenting customers based on characteristics such as most-used purchasing method (phone, internet, mobile, in-store, etc.).
- Customer Analytics: Capture customer speech and text interactions and give agents a complete history to draw upon when helping a loyal customer place a new order
- Data Integrity: Ensure the integrity of cardholder data in on-premise, hosted IVR, SMS
andmobile web applications.
Agent Coaching: Encourage agents to mention additional ways for customers to save when making a purchase, such as by signing up for a rewards program or credit card
Back Office: Enable customers to quickly check for product recalls and sign up for rewards programs when needed. Use outbound communications to proactively push updates on new product lines or seasonal promotions.
Deployment Options: Keep credit card and other sensitive information right where you want it, including on-premise or private, dedicated hosting